After finishing my wearable muslin (which I haven't blogged yet, oops! but will explain more soon...) I immediately made the following changes to the pattern pieces of the Sewaholic Granville Shirt:
- moved the side dart and waist down 1/2" using the cut and slash method above the bust on the front pieces and the two back pieces.
- I didn't want to change the length of the shirt, so I removed 1/2" at the high hip on all three pattern pieces.
- I added 1/8" at the waist by the front and side back pieces, created an additional 1/2" of ease all round.
- I added 1" to the original sleeve pattern piece.